[frgeek-michiana] Re: Heat

  • From: Kevin Yendes <kevin.yendes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:31:56 -0500

Heat is not your only problem, moisture is the major problem with warm days
and cold nights you can get moisture/condensation that will form on the
outer walls and that can not let the paint adhere to the walls thus paint
will peal after it drys I have seen that happen on houses that have no heat
on at night, or cold days.
Kevin