[frgeek-michiana] Re: Heat

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:24:15 -0500

IIRC as long as the paint is about 60 or above it's fine but will dry slower. If it's colder we'll fire the furnace.

Richard

john jones wrote:
Are we gonna be able to paint without having any heat?I was told the paint wont dry and will stay moist without heat is that true?

        From: Fr. Robert Bower <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: FGMLUG this Saturday
        To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 6:41 AM

        Thanks, it is verrrry appreciated.

        Thanks,

        Fr. Robert Bower
        Batushka's Web Hosting & Design
        frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        574.850.7982
        http://www.batushkas.com
        http://www.batushkas.net

        Tom Brown wrote:
        > I'll bring the FGMLUG cables, hub, etc., to the meeting.
        >
        > Tom
        >
        > Fr. Robert Bower wrote:
        >> Just a quick reminder there is an FGM Linux users group
        meeting this
        >> Saturday, November 7th at the Molloy Room in the Main
        >> Library from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
        >>
        >> The presentation will be on OpenDNS.
        >>

        > ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
        > PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless
        you wish for it to be in the public domain.

        http://www.freegeekmichiana.org

        //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

        > You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to
        the list website at
        //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit