[frgeek-michiana] Re: Heat

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:07:25 -0500

So far, moisture doesn't appear to be an issue... Were well inside the building.

Richard

Kevin Yendes wrote:
Heat is not your only problem, moisture is the major problem with warm days and cold nights you can get moisture/condensation that will form on the outer walls and that can not let the paint adhere to the walls thus paint will peal after it drys I have seen that happen on houses that have no heat on at night, or cold days.
Kevin

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    IIRC as long as the paint is about 60 or above it's fine but will
    dry slower. If it's colder we'll fire the furnace.

    Richard

    john jones wrote:

        Are we gonna be able to paint without having any heat?I was
        told the paint wont dry and will stay moist without heat is
        that true?

        --- On *Wed, 11/4/09, john jones /<rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx

           From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>>
           Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re Sale Store
           To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 7:04 AM

           while im out and about today ill stop by the The Re Sale
        Store and
           see if they have any cheep white paint and a few other
        things we
           might need for Thursday

           --- On *Wed, 11/4/09, Fr. Robert Bower
        /<frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>/*

               From: Fr. Robert Bower <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
               Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: FGMLUG this Saturday
               To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
               Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 6:41 AM

               Thanks, it is verrrry appreciated.

               Thanks,

               Fr. Robert Bower
               Batushka's Web Hosting & Design
               frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
               574.850.7982
               http://www.batushkas.com <http://www.batushkas.com/>
               http://www.batushkas.net <http://www.batushkas.net/>

               Tom Brown wrote:
               > I'll bring the FGMLUG cables, hub, etc., to the meeting.
               >
               > Tom
               >
               > Fr. Robert Bower wrote:
               >> Just a quick reminder there is an FGM Linux users group
               meeting this
               >> Saturday, November 7th at the Molloy Room in the Main
               >> Library from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
               >>
               >> The presentation will be on OpenDNS.
               >>

               > ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
               > PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information
        unless
               you wish for it to be in the public domain.

               http://www.freegeekmichiana.org

               //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

               > You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by
        going to
               the list website at
               //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana

               ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
               PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information
        unless you
               wish for it to be in the public domain.

        <http://www.freegeekmichiana.org/>

               To post to the list send email to
        frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
               The archive is available at
               //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

               You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by
        going to
               the list website at
               //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana

-- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit