[frgeek-michiana] Re: Heat

  • From: marc rockwell <marcrrockwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 00:29:33 -0500

Hi all there has been lots of good back and forth talk about all that
has been goning on .....

The way that it done at the company I work for catorgary based sku
catorgary-subcatorgary-brand-type-modle-condition(new,refurb,etc) that
can help us orgineze the skids spots also so that we are getting are
maxum space out of the wherrhouse

Any ? Call or email

Marc R Rockwell
574 238 6933