Re: [foxboro] "protect name .PARM" DM/FV command

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:42:36 -0500

Alex,

I've seen the ACTION field but never used it.  I think I typed something
into it once, it didn't do anything, so I lost interest and went and
picked on my little brother or something instead.  But that explains why
my experiments don't work.

Duc,

I'm not surprised that my expectations didn't pan out here, but hope
springs eternal, sorta like the starving guy on the desert island that
finds a rotten coconut.  The ants probably beat him to the milk, but he's
happy for a few moments anyway.

Corey Clingo
BASF Corporation