Re: [foxboro] Sequence code (MON, DEP, IND) opinions

  • From: "Pauwels, Dirk" <dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:39:53 +0200

We use software from Talsoft to document our interlocks. Nice feature of
this program is that it also allows us to look up c:b:p references/links
in sequences (both in code, defines and includes), in all blocks and in
displays. Usually when I want to delete a block I first download the
data from DCS, then let the program check for references from /to this
block and I get a very reliable listing of all blocks related to the
block I want to delete. Makes life so much easier. It's a pitty Foxboro
doesn't have nice tools like that.

Rgds,

Dirk Pauwels - DCS/MOC coordinator=20
Engineering dept.