Re: [foxboro] Sequence code (MON, DEP, IND) opinions

  • From: Gabriel ODwyer <ODWYER_GABRIEL@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:46:44 +0100

Tom V's comment about deleting blocks pinged a nerve here. I've always
been most uncomfortable about deleting blocks because I cant be sure I've
removed all of the threads.
To check IND sequence code I go to /opt/fox/ciocfg and grep BLOCKNAME
*/*.s which sniffs out the code references, then I use a fresh FoxCAE
image to look at the block to be deleted, this shows me any continuous
connections (I might miss some if I havent refreshed all my CP images, but
we generally keep control connections within one CP, ish).

The irksome bit that remains is the Graphics, DM or Foxview, does anybody
have an easy surefire way to scan graphic files for block references ?

Regards,
Gabriel O'Dwyer
Eli Lilly
Ireland.