Re: [foxboro] Peer to Peer connection good but not updating

  • From: Pedro Ramos <pedro.ramos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:34:46 +0000

You must do a checkpoint on both processors, preferably. Also, after doing a
reboot to a CP, you must also checkpoint it, or else it might not (will not)
re-sync, so rebooting it is not the answer.
We have several inter-processor connections and are used to that procedure if
we have to physically turn of the CP's. On CP60's, a newly created connection
only works after a checkpoint.

Greetings,
Pedro Ramos