Re: [foxboro] Peer to Peer connection good but not updating

  • From: Neil Martin <neil_martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:58:43 -0500

You have probably already tried these, but try the following before any
reboots.
1.  Check point the sink and source CP

2.  In the Detail Screen for the CP Station Block, check the number of
SINK PEER TO PEER STATUS points that are configured to see if you may be
maxed out on Peer to Peer connections between CPs.  You will have to look
up or get assistance with what the max number should be for each different
type of CP you have.

3.  Delete - Undelete the blocks that are having a problem, then check
point.

I am sure other will have some additional ideas.

Neil Martin
Huntsman Performance Chemicals
Conroe & Dayton , TX.
Conroe ph) 936-760-6205
Dayton ph)  936-257-4212
pager) 936-522-0052

Michael Kessler <mkessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/27/2012 11:46 AM
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

foxboro <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[foxboro] Peer to Peer connection good but not updating

I have some peer to peer connections between calcA blocks in ZCP's that
are
not updating. (XXX.BO01 > YYY.BI01)  I've deleted/undeleted the blocks,
with no success. Deleting the source block does not turn the sink point
Cyan which should normally be the case.
I am able to see the status of the source using omget.
I suspect corrupt OM lists. Will a re-boot clear these up or is a CP
 initialize/loadall required?

Anyone experienced this type of problem?

mk