Re: [foxboro] Peer to Peer connection good but not updating

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:57:30 -0400

MK,

Remember that peer connections are not made during delete / undelete or even
during their creation but rather peer connections are made at the end of a
CHECKPOINT function in the SINK CP.

I saw a few times when I was able to go to the SINK block and make another
connection to the SOURCE block (connect the SOURCE.MA to a Boolean In). After
the CHECKPOINT, the original point started to update.  Not sure why it worked
but it did.

If this does not fix your problem I  would recommend looking at the SOURCE
resources with rsom or other tools to see if perhaps you have reached one of
the many limits of the CP station.  The CP270 has such big limits that this is
unlikely but it might be worth checking before rebooting because if you are at
a limit, the reboot may not fix the problem.

Failing that, usually a reboot can fix this problem but not many plants can
tolerate a reboot of a CP.

Terry