Re: [foxboro] P2P links locked

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:43:41 -0400

Dirk,

I used to refer to this as the connection going to sleep as everything seemed
OK. Observant Operators were the only method I knew to detect this happening
and fortunately it did not happen often. Sorry, this is not much help to you.

When it was an AIN block .PNT that stopped changing values in a SINK CALC
block, we used to be able to work around it by making another connection in the
SINK block to the .MA parameter of the SOURCE block and then exiting which
forced a CHECKPOINT and a remake of the peer connection. Seemed to wake up the
.PNT and we saw changes in the SINK block again.

Terry