Re: [foxboro] P2P links locked

  • From: Michael Kessler <mkessler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 11:11:47 -0400

The last time I saw this issue was on a CP that had previously had a low
memory excursion. The memory recovered but a few points stopped updating
(I'm not sure exactly when they stopped working so can't be sure it was
due to low memory).
I suspect the low memory condition may have caused a corruption in some
of the lists.

Fortunately  I had the opportunity to re-boot the CP which cleaned up
the issue.

mk