Re: [foxboro] AIM*Historian connection on Windows

  • From: "Brennen, Robert SCAN--" <Robert.Brennen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:07:28 -0700

Greetings,

We have this working after we purchased a product  called "Alarm =
Extractor".  This is an Excel Addin and requires that you purchase a =
license which allows an additional ODBC connection to the AIM* =
Historian.  Evan if you wrote the addin yourself, I suspect it would not =
work without the ODBC connection license.  Cost for the license is not =
expensive.

This product works very well for us and allows all AIM* data to be =
pulled and populate an Excel Spreadsheet.

....regards

Rob Brennen
Shell Canada

Por
> consiguiente, no manifestamos que esta informaci=3DF3n sea completa o =
=3D
> precisa.
> Toda informaci=3DF3n estar=3DE1 sujeta a alteraciones sin previo =
aviso.=3D20
>=20
> This information is private and confidential and intended for the =3D
> recipient
> only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are =
=3D
> hereby
> notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of =
=3D
> this
> message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information
> purposes only and shall not be regarded neither as a proposal, =3D
> acceptance
> nor as a statement of will or official statement from Profertil S.A. =
=3D
> and/or
> subsidiaries and/or affiliates. Email transmission cannot be=20
> guaranteed =3D
> be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
> information is complete or accurate and it should not be=20
> relied upon as
> such. All information is subject to change without notice.
>=20
>=20
> =20
> =20
> Invensys Process
> Systems (formerly The Foxboro Company). Use the info you=20
> obtain here at
> your own risks. Read=20
> http://www.thecassandraproject.org/disclaimer.html
> =20