Re: [foxboro] AIM*Historian connection on Windows

  • From: "Loiselle, Marc-Andre" <MLoisell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:14:20 -0500

There is a good example of usage of the AIM* ODBC driver with Visual Basic
and the DAO library (that works) in AIM*DataLink User's Guide (B0193YJ rev
B), section 10. As mentioned previously, the "Events" database should be
used to get alarms.

There is an example of VB program using the AIM* OLEDB provider on the
AIM*3.2 CD in the directory win\ExamplePrograms\ADODB.

Good luck