Re: [foxboro] A host of questions for the professors

  • From: "Redmond, Sean S" <Sean.Redmond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:53:08 +1200

Q4 - I quite like the letterbug configurator, it looks good on your belt
next to your cellphone, pager, GPS, ipod, PSP, atari 2600.  The set
letterbug and the read status are close together though.  Also the nail
thing that comes with it is a good size to reset stations.  The PDA is
not as much fun as the old letterbugs, placing an upside down PDA on
someone's chair does not have quite the same effect, and attaching the
letterbug BOOTME to someone's jacket is not quite the same as attaching
a PDA to it.  =20

Perhaps using voice recognition software to set the letterbug would be a
good idea, well perhaps not.