[foxboro] A host of questions for the professors

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:49:54 -0500

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. -Saying to
promote the understanding of Zen (or Timon to Pumba in the Lion King 1.5)

I'm here? This doesn't look right.  -me to a garmin gps

OK Professors, the student has arrived.  Or is it the other way around?

Question 1) 5 pts discussion
Can you safely (what consequences are there if any) delete the
Initial environment?

Question 2) 15 pts show all work
What are the correct steps to remove buttons from the alarm manager
displays so that they are gone when the alarm manager restarts.
Is manual B0700AM correct, if so why?

Question 3) 10 pts
After setting the SIMOPT=1 and SIMCIN = 0XFFFF why does the PLB
ladder show simulate, but non of the CINs are shown high?

Question 4) 10 pts discussion
How stupid is the way a PDA is required to set letterbugs on
FCP270s?  What benefit does this provide a plant employee?

You have exactly 1 hour.  You may begin now.

David