[faxcenter] Re: Beta Testers Neeeded

  • From: John Cockbill <cocka2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: faxcenter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:36:52 +1100

Hi Ben

I'd be only to happy to help, but in turn I need your help.
I was a great user of your FaxCentre until I couldn't get it working on this iMac and had to revert to the installed and inferior Mac-fax. It was not for want of trying, for I e-mailed you for assistance on 3 occasions & got no answers. Assuming that you had moved on I removed FC from my applications.

I will install the current version in the hope that we can get it going again. Should that be a problem ??

The two attached files lets you know what I am using if that is of help . . . .

John Cockbill
cocka2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JPEG image

JPEG image

On 06/11/2007, at 1:14 PM, Ben Mackin wrote:

Hello all.

I am in the process of updating FaxCenter, and I need some help. I need 3 individuals:

1) Person with a PPC mac running Leopard (MaxOS X 10.5)
2) Person with an Intel mac who has an Apple External Modem
3) Person with an Intel mac who has a built in modem

If I could get a few people to email me, I have a special build of FaxCenter, and I want to see if sending and receiving work.

Thanks,
Ben