[faxcenter] Re: Beta Testers Neeeded

  • From: Rob Fish <rob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: faxcenter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:15:42 -0500

Hi Ben,

I have the Leopard DVD, but probably won't install it for another week
or so.

I'm running FaxCenter on a G4 with a 733 Mhz processor.  If I can get
Leopard installed on it, I'll be happy to help.

I've also got a MacBook Pro with an Apple External Modem.  While I don't
have FaxCenter installed on that machine, I'll be happy to help if you
like.

Rob