[faxcenter] Re: Beta Testers Neeeded

  • From: John Cockbill <cocka2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: faxcenter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:47:13 +1100

Ben

It loaded up OK this time.
Just testing on a local fax number and I'm now stopped with the attached errors.   Log is attached also.

On 07/11/2007, at 1:41 AM, Ben Mackin wrote:

It looks like the file go corrupt, as I know it was working at one point. Please give the download another try now (I just reuploaded the file).

Thanks,
Ben

On Nov 5, 2007, at 10:48 PM, John Cockbill wrote:

Ben I tried the install but it didn't work. Check the attached file to see what  it's telling me . . . .  I don't understand.

<FaxCenterBeta.jpg>
John Cockbill

On 06/11/2007, at 3:19 PM, Ben Mackin wrote:

Anyone that would like to help, please feel free to instal the beta. All that is new is a possible fix for Leopard, Intel Macs, and the Apple External Modem.

Please report if sending and or receiving work for you.

Thanks,
Ben