[faxcenter] Re: Beta Testers Neeeded

  • From: Rob Frankel <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: faxcenter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 20:30:26 -0800

At 8:19 PM -0800 11/5/07, Ben Mackin wrote thusly:
Anyone that would like to help, please feel free to instal the beta. All that is new is a possible fix for Leopard, Intel Macs, and the Apple External Modem.

http://www.macadvocacy.com/FaxCenterBeta.zip

Please report if sending and or receiving work for you.

Thanks,
Ben

Hey Ben, when I get my machine, I'll definitely do. I am behind this app 100%, as you know....even if you do spell Needed with four E's!
--
Rob Frankel

"Branding is not about getting your prospects to choose you over your competition; it's about getting your prospects to see you as the only solution to their problem." (TM) -- Rob Frankel, branding expert and author of "The Revenge of Brand X: How to build a Big Time Brand on the web or anywhere else." http://www.RobFrankel.com
Blog:  http://www.robfrankelblog.com
818-990-8623  or 1-888-ROBFRANKEL
AIM/SKYPE/GIZMO: ROBFRANKEL ICQ: 249862730 MSN: ROBFRANKEL@xxxxxxx
YAHOO IM: ROBFRANKELDOTCOM