[faxcenter] Re: Beta Testers Neeeded

  • From: John Slinker <jslinker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: faxcenter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 21:03:58 -0600

I would love to do it for you Ben, but my 'puter cannot be upgraded to Leopard according to what I have read. However, I love your FaxCenter program and do a lot of faxing, and I will certainly like to be kept informed as to your testing results. In the near future, I guess I will buy a new iMac or iBook with Leopard. However, this one just want die.

Ben Mackin wrote:
Hello all.

I am in the process of updating FaxCenter, and I need some help. I need 3 individuals:

1) Person with a PPC mac running Leopard (MaxOS X 10.5)
2) Person with an Intel mac who has an Apple External Modem
3) Person with an Intel mac who has a built in modem

If I could get a few people to email me, I have a special build of FaxCenter, and I want to see if sending and receiving work.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Visit John's Personal Web Pages
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-johnsgoodstuff2

All e-mail and attachments have been scanned
by Norton AntiVirus for Macintosh.  Note:  This
version detects Mac and Windows PC viruses.