OWA

  • From: "Kelli Irwin" <kirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:22:04 -0400

Hi All,

I need some help.  I am running Exchange 2000 SP2 through ISA.

Scenario:  We were using OWA quite successfully.  We changed DSL Providers.
Obviously we changed IPs for our Router/Modem, our Web Site and our email.  I
reconfigured all the network stuff that was necessary which was really only the
ISA Servers External NIC IPs and the various places where I had to change DNS
IPs.  All of a sudden no one can access their email externally through OWA.  If
we use HTTP://maildomain/exchange/userid which is what we always used it will
immediately respond with the logon window.  If we put username and password in
it then starts to open the site.... even shows on the bottom of the browser
that it is "Opening Page
HTTP://maildomain/exchange/userid/inbox/?Cmd=contents...";.  But it sits there
for a long time.....maybe a minute or two, then says "Done"... but the only
thing that is loaded is the little 3d Vertical Bar that separates the Inbox
from the left side Outlook Shortcut Bar.  You can even move that Bar with the
cursor...but nothing else loads.

We CAN use OWA if it is accessed within our network.  To make it even MORE
confusing, I have one stand-alone computer connected directly to the Router/DSL
Modem (Not through our Internal Network) .... and OWA WILL work through it.

Worked before changing DSL providers... didn't change any relevant OWA
stuff...now it doesn't work.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks in Advance,
Kelli Mariah Irwin