OWA

  • From: "Amy Dukart" <ADukart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:58:45 -0700

Hello Everyone,
        I need to know why this is happening.  We were setup for testing to use
the public address of test.domain.com.  We have now switched over to domain.com
and all e-mail is well.  Our ISP takes care of the DNS (mx record and such).
For some reason to get to OWA we can't type in domain.com/exchange, it is still
working with test.domain.com/exchange.  I don't know if this is a setting in
our IIS or if it would be something that our ISP would need to do.  If anyone
has any ideas please let me know.  Thank you ahead of time for the help.

Amy Dukart
Information Systems Technician
Steffes Corporation
E-Mail: adukart@xxxxxxxxxxx