• From: "Elias, Delores" <delias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:44:16 -0500

I have a user who is trying to access OWA.  He is using AOL.  He is able to
logon from the logon.asp page.  However, after he enters his username and
password, he receives a message that says "unable to get renderer".  I've
searched MS KB and did a google search and could not find anything about
this message.
We have Exchange 5.5, sp4; W2k, sp3.  As far as I know (meaning I've had no
other complaints), it is working fine for other users.
Could anyone give me any insight?
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message.  Thank you.