RE: OWA

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:16:07 -0500

Sounds like its dns issue to me.   My best suggestion is to purchase
yourself a product called NetScanTools Pro
(http://www.netscantools.com/).   It will allow you to easily do DNS
queries against any DNS server you want.... Along with a thousand other
troubleshooting abilities.  Best purchase I ever made.

That way you can get the proof that your ISP is dropping the eight ball.