• From: "Ricardo Watanabe" <ricardowt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:13:03 -0200

You need to able logon locally to Domain Users on OWA Server.
Go to Local Policies and add the group Domain Users there.

From: "Dennis C. Teeple" <dteeple@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] OWA
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:54:34 -0700

for some reason I cannot log in to my exchange server via the web...the
users are set to use http and all the settings are correct for usage but I
still cannot login to the exchange server....It gets to the point where it
asks for the username and password and then I can go no further...except
for the administrator....what should I do next?

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site:
You are currently subscribed to this Discussion List as: ricardowt@xxxxxxxxxxx

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.