RE: Moving Exchange 2003

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:51:14 +0200

Hi Allan,
If I start moving mailboxes I cannot stop in the middle of the process
right?  I have to make them all at once cause exchange won't recognize
which mailbox is on which exchange right?  So this move should be done,
overnight or no right?
Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. -
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software