RE: Moving Exchange 2003

  • From: Allan Lewis <AllanL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:41:40 +0530

- Allan L.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Abela [mailto:robert@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 4:00 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Moving Exchange 2003

We have exchange server 2003 installed.  I want to migrate this server to
some new hardware.  So basically what is the best procedure to do this?  Any
tips please?

Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. - Messaging, Content Security &
Network security software
GFI: FAXmaker - LANguard - MailSecurity - DownloadSecurity

This mail was checked for malicious code and viruses by GFI MailSecurity.
GFI MailSecurity provides email content checking, exploit detection, threats
analysis and anti-virus for Exchange & SMTP servers. Viruses, Trojans,
dangerous attachments and offensive content are removed automatically.
Key features include: multiple virus engines; email content and attachment
checking; an exploit shield; an HTML threats engine; a Trojan & Executable
Scanner; and more.

In addition to GFI MailSecurity, GFI also produces the GFI MailEssentials
anti-spam software, the GFI FAXmaker fax server & GFI LANguard network
security product ranges.
For more information on our products, please visit This
disclaimer was sent by GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP.

List Archives: