RE: Moving Exchange 2003

  • From: Chris Maciejewski <CMaciejewski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:16:42 +1000

Hi all,

What if you don't need to keep the same name? Is it easier again?

Thanks,
Chris

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to the Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Ballarat. If you are
not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or
attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email
immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not
relate to the official business of the Catholic Education Office are neither
given nor endorsed by it.