RE: Moving Exchange 2003

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:30:26 +0200

We tried this one and it worked fine in testing environment.  But on the
life server Veritas is screwing it up for us and it didn't work :\
therefore we had to keep using the old exchange server for now, so we
prefer doing migration than using that method.  We really had some big
problems using Veritas :\

Regards,
Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software