Moving Exchange 2003

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:30:29 +0200

Hi,

We have exchange server 2003 installed.  I want to migrate this server
to some new hardware.  So basically what is the best procedure to do
this?  Any tips please?

Regards,

Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software
GFI: FAXmaker - LANguard - MailSecurity - DownloadSecurity

This mail was checked for malicious code and viruses
checking, exploit detection, threats analysis and anti-virus for
Exchange & SMTP servers. Viruses, Trojans, dangerous
attachments and offensive content are removed automatically.
Key features include: multiple virus engines; email content and
attachment checking; an exploit shield; an HTML threats engine;
a Trojan & Executable Scanner; and more.

In addition to GFI MailSecurity, GFI also produces the
GFI MailEssentials anti-spam software, the GFI FAXmaker
fax server & GFI LANguard network security product ranges.
For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by
GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP.