RE: Moving Exchange 2003

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:51:14 +0200

Hi Allan,

If I start moving mailboxes I cannot stop in the middle of the process
right?  I have to make them all at once cause exchange won't recognize
which mailbox is on which exchange right?  So this move should be done,
overnight or no right?

Regards,
Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software