[elky] Re: info

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 11:14:25 -0700

somehow, but that's beyond my computer capabilities.

Doesn't the screen name tie into the IP? somehow?
Smokey Mt Frank
In a message dated 7/1/2011 12:40:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    screen names are very anonymous.  trust me, I have several.  You
    need the IP address the email address is at.  It's somewhere in
    the gobbleygook.

    You need a name and vague address to go further - Michigan is
    enough to get you started.    Then I recommend Switchboard.com and
    Intellius.com

    for real estate - realtor.com and zillow.com.  And there's always
    google maps.

    you need more data to get started.

    What kind of problems are you having?  It's the Internet - we let
    any old crazy person on it.

    Mary

    hey guys,
      I have a question for you computer guys. I am having some
    problems with a person on the Internet. I am trying to find a
    phone number or address, all i have is the screen name:
    herhamama@xxxxxxx <mailto:herhamama@xxxxxxx> they live somewhere
    in MI. near Port Hoiron.
    Any info that would help me would be appreciated.
      Help me Ob-wain your our only hope.
    Smokey Mt Frank