[elky] Re: info

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:40:07 -0700

screen names are very anonymous. trust me, I have several. You need the IP address the email address is at. It's somewhere in the gobbleygook.

You need a name and vague address to go further - Michigan is enough to get you started. Then I recommend Switchboard.com and Intellius.com

for real estate - realtor.com and zillow.com. And there's always google maps.

you need more data to get started.

What kind of problems are you having? It's the Internet - we let any old crazy person on it.

Mary

hey guys,
I have a question for you computer guys. I am having some problems with a person on the Internet. I am trying to find a phone number or address, all i have is the screen name: herhamama@xxxxxxx <mailto:herhamama@xxxxxxx> they live somewhere in MI. near Port Hoiron.
Any info that would help me would be appreciated.
  Help me Ob-wain your our only hope.
Smokey Mt Frank