[elky] Re: info

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:57:37 -0500

Are you talking about AOL Instant Messenger, or e-mail?

If it's instant messages you're talking about, there's no way to tie an IP
address to a screen name, at least that we have access to.  Only AOL could do
that.

If it's e-mail, the source IP address will be in the full header.  I mean the
full header, not the one that is normally displayed.  Full mail headers are not
gobbledygook to me. :-)