[elky] Re: info

  • From: Mike Huber <minoman59@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:14:57 -0600

Youz Wants for me to put a hit out on him Boss ???  Howz bout kneecappin him or
a nice pair of concrete boots....They'll never find him in Lake Huron !!!!

They Haven't found Jimmy Hoffa yet !!!!

Mike "MINOMAN" Huber
86 Mino El Camino
383 Carbed Stroker (for Now)
"Still drivin' it like I stole it"
Top Speed 138 mph - 4-05 BBORR
www.bborr.com

From: jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: info
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:58:32 -0500
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note that, even if you find the IP address, you will still probably not be able
to get the identify of the person from his/her service provider.  The best you
could do is to notify the provider of the nuisance behavior, but what they do
with it is up to them.

On Jul 1, 2011, at 1:57 PM, Jared Ryan wrote:

Are you talking about AOL Instant Messenger, or e-mail?

If it's instant messages you're talking about, there's no way to tie an IP
address to a screen name, at least that we have access to.  Only AOL could do
that.

If it's e-mail, the source IP address will be in the full header.  I mean the
full header, not the one that is normally displayed.  Full mail headers are not
gobbledygook to me. :-)

On Jul 1, 2011, at 1:53 PM, STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx wrote:

Doesn't the screen name tie into the IP? somehow?

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/1/2011 12:40:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
screen names are very anonymous.  trust me, I have several.  You need the IP
address the email address is at.  It's somewhere in the gobbleygook.

You need a name and vague address to go further - Michigan is enough to get you
started.    Then I recommend Switchboard.com and Intellius.com

for real estate - realtor.com and zillow.com.  And there's always google maps.

you need more data to get started.

What kind of problems are you having?  It's the Internet - we let any old crazy
person on it.

Mary

hey guys,
  I have a question for you computer guys. I am having some problems with a
person on the Internet. I am trying to find a phone number or address, all i
have is the screen name:
herhamama@xxxxxxx they live somewhere in MI. near Port Hoiron.
Any info that would help me would be appreciated.
  Help me Ob-wain your our only hope.
Smokey Mt Frank