[elky] Re: info

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:39:32 -0500

                     Well the best answer is the one that i hear most in
Detroit and makes the most sense. Now who owned the Towing companies back
then and who also happened to own the trash collection and landfills. Hmm.
So the mafia owned both because it made it extremely easy to dispose of
bodies and no one is going to tell anyone anything. Most believe he is in
one of the landfills outside detroit.

                      I had an aunt of some relation that lived across the
street from Hoffa and she said it was interesting. When I was in Detroit
several years ago I saw a yard with a big pile of mulch in it and flowers
around. Was tempted to make up a sign that read here lies Jimmy Hoffa and
put it there one night.

                  Robert Adams