[elky] Re: info

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 06:29:49 -0400 (EDT)

LOL.....

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/2/2011 11:39:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
elcam84@xxxxxxxxx writes:

                     Well the best answer is the one that i hear most in
Detroit and makes  the most sense. Now who owned the Towing companies back
then and who also  happened to own the trash collection and landfills. Hmm. So
the mafia owned  both because it made it extremely easy to dispose of bodies
and no one is  going to tell anyone anything. Most believe he is in one of
the landfills  outside detroit.

I had an aunt of some relation that lived across the street from Hoffa  and
she said it was interesting. When I was in Detroit several years ago I saw
a yard with a big pile of mulch in it and flowers around. Was tempted to
make  up a sign that read here lies Jimmy Hoffa and put it there one  night.

Robert  Adams

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Mary McCarthy <_printces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

I thought they went over the end zone  with ground penetrating radar a few
years ago. ????

Mary

That bridge was done long before he went missing. but the stadium in  the
meadowlands NJ. was under  construction at the time. But hey I  don't know
nothing.

Smokey Mt  Frank

In a message dated 7/2/2011 2:17:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_printces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx)  writes:

everybody knows Hoffa is in the concrete at the end of the  Verazanno
bridge.

Youz Wants for me to put a hit out on him Boss ???   Howz bout kneecappin
him or a nice pair of concrete boots....They'll  never find him in Lake Huron
!!!!

They Haven't  found Jimmy Hoffa yet !!!!