[duxuser] Re: request for opinions

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:29:43 -0500

Good point, Betsy.  One dollar sign placed at the top of the column makes sense
when you can take in the entire page at a glance, but not when you have to
process it character by character, which is an important aspect of braille that
people forget.  There are lots of other things that work very well when you can
see the whole picture, but not when you have to assemble the picture in small
segments.

Steve