[duxuser] Re: request for opinions

  • From: "Foxworth, Ann" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:36:35 -0600

One might even say that the sighted people who write with as w/ are
using a form of contracted print. I have to smile when I think of the
preposterous idea that while they are contracting the word with, we are
expected to uncontract the word with, so our code matches their code.
This is my last comment on this, but it is fun to think about and talk
about these ideas.

ANN FOXWORTH, BRAILLE CONSULTANT
MAIL CODE: 6804
DARS DIVISION FOR BLIND SERVICES