[duxuser] Re: request for opinions

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:34:57 -0000

W/ is not always used in print instead of 'with'.  the braille contraction )
is always used for the word with.  More and more typefaces are being done in
bold, underline, or italic: so braille does need to reflect this trend in
some manner, with unfortunate but necessary side-effects such as additional
space being used.