[duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 is available

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:26:16 -0700

Couldn't someone, maybe me, just mail you the executable. That way we could
rule out whether the problem is your system technique.

I'd like to know how to purge the registry, about information dbt keeps in
there. For hacker/nerds such as myself, I find it intrusive.  Also there is a
possibility that registry entries, can block or modify access to future
downloads.

Jack