[duxhelp] Re: Languages available on the Opening screen of the Beta

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:25:51 -0400

Jack,

All of the language builds are in the one executable.  But there is no way
to switch among the languages with Windows 98.  The mechanism we use for
language switching simply isn't supported in Windows 95, 98, or ME.

You can only switch languages by installing, for example, French Windows 98.
Then you will find DBT running in French when you start it.