[duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 is available

  • From: "David Spybey" <DSPYBEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:28:48 +0100

When I download from the link

http://partners.duxburysystems.com/dbt-beta/dbt/setup- dbt-beta20040526.exe

the file I download does not fully run but stops at a message which asks me to insert disk 2.

David Spybey
* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *