[duxhelp] Re: Languages available on the Opening screen of the Beta

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:19:47 -0700

Hi David:

Do I have a way of installing all the language builds simultaneously,
running win98. I am testing different languages using the sapi eloquence
suite, and combining the synthesizer language with the program's appropriate
braille display, so I can test contracted braille support. I have made
passable braille versions of the Declaration of human rights, in all
supported DBT languages. with grade differentiations. I love Swahili
braille.

As soon as Joe has written code for the various flavours for German
contracted braille, implemented English grade three, Duxbury will have
conquered the world, which is certainly what I want.

Jack