[duxhelp] Re: 10.5 and BrailleNote

  • From: "Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:48:28 -0400

Hello Betsy.  Thanks for your report.

I do see a problem with this.  But I want to make sure that this is the same
problem that you are talking about.  When I down arrow on the computer
keyboard and the cursor moves over a blank line, I hear a beep to let me
know that is there.  However, when I use the BrailleNote's thumb key to move
down a line, I do not hear any beep.  This is indeed a problem.

When you use a thumb key to move down (or up) a line and the cursor moves
past a blank line, I assume that you want to hear a beep to let you know
about the blank line.  Do you want to see something on the braille display
as well?

Thanks again for this report.

Cheers,
Caryn