[duxhelp] 10.5 and BrailleNote

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 01:37:56 -1000

I am running Win ME, JFW 4.02.52 and have downloaded DBT 10.5.

When I open a translated braille file in DBT, I am not seeing the blank lines as I use the thumbkeys on the braille display. If I use the down arrow on my regular keyboard, the blank lines show. Do I need to change some setting in JFW? This was happening in the previous version of the beta also.
Betsy