[dokuwiki] Re: Proposal: theme colour control

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 01:45:23 +0100

Chris Smith wrote:

For Matthias' other point about the changing of Dokuwiki's ids and classes. Am I right in thinking mostly that was connected with adding styles.ini and giving Dokuwiki XHTML1.0 strict compliance. Now that is complete, and once these styles.ini name changes go through, these parts of dokuwiki should be more stable or do you have further plans? :-)

Yes, you're right. All big style changes are made, I think. :-)

My plans as of today contain only two issues:

1. See http://bugs.splitbrain.org/?do=details&id=744
2. Sometime in the far future (maybe in a few months) I would like to go through all of the forms ...

To be honest, I'd love to change many other things. But all of which I know that Andi wouldn't approve. So, you needn't fear ... ;-)

PS. Should styles.ini keep the old style names and colours for backwards compatibility?

Yes, maybe only until the next release. And with the next release, we would delete the old patterns!?
Especially, when we agreed on making it not too large! :-)