[dokuwiki] Re: Problem with ACLs

  • From: astra_gilde@xxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:07:58 +0100 (MET)

> > > order matters and @ALL rule is last
>
> This is NOT correct. Order does not matter. What matters are exact
> matches.
> > Does this mean that every rule listed in the file can only add
> > permissions but never revoke those that are given by previous
> > (or even subsequent)  ones?
>
> No. Imagine the following:
>
> foo:*        @ALL 8
> foo:bar:*    @ALL 1
> foo:bar:baz  @ALL 2
>
> For the page foo:bar:baz all users will have write (2) rights.
>
> For the page foo:bar:bla all users will have read rights.

Thanks for the info!

I still have the problem, that I have a group which shall only have accesss
to the $conf['start'] page(the name is "start" in the following example) and
one namespace and nothing else. I don't know how to achieve that.

I have rules:
start        @pup     1
namespace1   @pup     1
*            @pup     0
(*            @ALL     0)

Now they should have read permissions for the start page and they have it if
they go to the start page by using the id (<wikiLocation>/doku.php?id=start)
BUT if they use just the the link (<wikiLocation>) they get a permission
denied (fortunatly if they click on show page they get again the read
permissions because id=start is set again but unfortunatly a normal user
doesn't know this trick)
It looks like this is a bug in Dokuwiki.

--
Markus Seitz

"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net