[ddots-l] Re: midi question

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:21:17 -0500

MessageTom:
I never use that quick start stuff but I would imagine they are loading the
tts1.  If your midi tracks are playing, then you do have an audio track
associated with the tts1.  If you want to separate your audio tracks so that
you have  different instruments for different audio tracks, then you'll need to
bounce your midi tracks to the audio tracks.  Alternatively, you can set
different midi channels in the tts 1 to coe out of different audio outputs of
the tts1.  Maybe you need to call me to straighten this out.
Gord